[libvirt] official libvirt mirror on github?

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Fri May 22 13:28:41 UTC 2015

Sounds like you could just create an account with libvir-list at redhat.com
as the email addr, but that's pretty gross :-) So its fine to just let
individual people watch if they want to.

> > Since I already own the gitlab.com account for this, I might as well own
> > the github.com account to and set them up to use the same sync process.
> >
> > [1] https://gitlab.com/groups/libvirt
> >

> Cool, thanks. I'd like access to be able to close pull-requests, but I don't
> know if permissions can be that fine grained...

Ok, I'll look into that. My intent would be to setup a dedicated user
account for the cron job to push, with no one else having write privs.
If we need write privs to allow closing pull-requests though, I'm sure
we can trust individuals like yourself not to misuse/abuse that.