[libvirt] GITHUB readonly mirror site

Cole Robinson crobinso at redhat.com
Fri May 22 21:15:22 UTC 2015

> FYI, further to the previous discussion I have created a libvirt
> organization on github and populated the repositories we have. They
> are setup in read-only mode and are synced from main libvirt repo
> automagically.
>
>   https://github.com/libvirtproject

So github support released the parked github.com/libvirt account. I created an
organization there and gave you admin access but I didn't do anything else, so
no one else can grab it in the interim.

The support guy said you can rename accounts, but not sure if that's specific
to user accounts or applies to groups as well. But if it works for groups
maybe we can delete the /libvirt group and move /libvirtproject to /libvirt so
we don't need to re-sync

- Cole