[libvirt] Outreachy 2015 DecemberMarch- Enhancing libvirt-designer

Riyafa Abdul Hameed riyafa3 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 13:32:50 UTC 2015

Dear sir,

I am Computer Science and Engineering undergraduate at University of
Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I am a keen learner and am much interested in open
source. I have worked with WSO2 <http://wso2.com/> on open source projects
and am quite familiar with FOSS development. I have a good knowledge in C
and in using XML.

 I would like to participate in "Outreachy 2015 DecemberMarch" with QEMU,
but it was already quite late when I came to know of this program as its
application deadline closes by tomorrow.

I would like to apply for the project "Enhancing libvirt-designer" this
time for Outreachy. I sent a mail to the mentor, Michal Privoznik and I
couldn't get in touch with him. Because it is already too late can anyone
please suggest what I can do before I apply for the program by tomorrow?

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
Riyafa

--