[libvirt] libvirt-snmp development

Charlie Drage charlie at charliedrage.com
Wed Nov 11 17:32:28 UTC 2015

To be honest, there aren't *many* but they are there. Notable examples
include the collectd plugin that Richard Jones created in C and hostflow.

There's also virt-top, but I don't think it'll provide you with all the
information that you'd need.

Personally, I ended up creating a crude script in python to collect
information from KVM pids and network interfaces in /proc/net/dev

Charlie Drage
4096R / 0x9B3B446C
http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x622CDF119B3B446C