[libvirt] ANNOUNCE: ruby-libvirt 0.6.0

Chris Lalancette clalancette at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 18:05:18 UTC 2015

All,
    I'm pleased to release ruby-libvirt 0.6.0.  ruby-libvirt is a ruby
wrapper around the libvirt API.  The changelog between 0.5.2 and 0.6.0
is:

  * Fix possible buffer overflow
  * Fix storage volume creation error messages
  * Add additional storage pool defines
  * Implement Network dhcp_leases method
  * Implement Connect node_alloc_pages method
  * Implement Domain time method
  * Implement Connect domain_capabilities method
  * Implement Domain core_dump_with_format method
  * Implement Domain fs_freeze method
  * Implement Domain fs_info method
  * Implement Connect node_free_pages method

Version 0.6.0 is available from http://libvirt.org/ruby:

Tarball: http://libvirt.org/ruby/download/ruby-libvirt-0.5.2.tgz
Gem: http://libvirt.org/ruby/download/ruby-libvirt-0.5.2.gem

It is also available from rubygems.org; to get the latest version, run:

$ gem install ruby-libvirt

Packages for it are also built for Fedora, and will be released shortly.

As usual, if you run into questions, problems, or bugs, please feel free to
mail me (clalancette gmail com) and the libvirt mailing list.

Thanks to those who contributed to this release.