[libvirt] nested HVM in libxl againagain.

Alvin Starr alvin at netvel.net
Thu Oct 1 15:17:39 UTC 2015

The thread goes back quite a ways to May of 2014.

I am looking to try and find the patch I posted but I just can't.

So I guess I did not post it( I need to get more sleep ).

I have a version rebuilt against the latest version pulled from git.
I will run the standard tests against it and post the patch.
Lets see how it goes this time.

Sorry for the confusion.