[libvirt] Entering freeze for libvirt-1.3.4

Andrea Bolognani abologna at redhat.com
Wed Apr 27 10:48:37 UTC 2016

On Wed, 2016-04-27 at 10:52 +0800, Daniel Veillard wrote:

> [...] someone should look at a potential FreeBSD portability issue
> based on the report (or that could be that the Jenkins test need
> a bit of attention)

I believe the libvirt-freebsd Jenkins job has been phased out
in favor of adding the FreeBSD build slave to the same
libvirt-daemon-build job used for Linux builds.

The downstream libvirt-daemon-syntax-check and
libvirt-daemon-check don't seem to have been updated to
reflect this change yet, nor have the libvirt-freebsd and
libvirt-freebsd-daemon-check jobs been removed.

CCing Suren and Roman so they can give their take on the matter,
but I'm fairly confident FreeBSD is doing just fine :)

--
Andrea Bolognani
Software Engineer - Virtualization Team