[libvirt] [java binding] Retrieve VM IP address

Michal Privoznik mprivozn at redhat.com
Mon Aug 1 12:41:46 UTC 2016

On 31.07.2016 20:58, Fabien DUMINY wrote:
> After reading https://github.com/fog/fog-libvirt/pull/11, I realize it
> should possible to get ip address of a domain from java binding ?
>
> How can I use that new feature from java?

I wouldn't be surprised if libvirt-java is still missing the feature. I
mean libvirt-java isn't our most intense developed binding. At the C
level, this is virDomainInterfaceAddresses() API we're aiming for. But
before claiming anything, let me check the sources.

Urgh, nothing shows that there's implementation for that API, sorry.

Michal