[libvirt] qemu-guest-agent windows

Umar Draz unix.co at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 14:53:35 UTC 2016

Hello All,

I have install qemu guest agent on windows 10, but unable to get the ip
address using this command

virsh qemu-agent-command myvm '{ "execute": "guest-network-get-interfaces"
}'

I am getting the following error on above command.

ibvirt: QEMU Driver error : internal error: unable to execute QEMU agent
command 'guest-network-get-interfaces': this feature or command is not
currently supported

but the same command successfully working on linux vms.

Would you please help if there any other way to get the interfaces ip of
windows vm

Br.

Umar