[libvirt] Should Libvirt apply for OSS-Fuzz?

Michal Privoznik mprivozn at redhat.com
Fri Dec 2 07:44:48 UTC 2016

Google announced OSS-Fuzz project [1]. It's aim is to test projects with
significant user base and/or critical projects to the global
infrastructure. I like to think that libvirt falls in both categories :-)
You can find a list of already accepted projects here [2]. Once accepted
to the project we would have to provide some scripts that build libvirt
and run some tests.

One of the disadvantages is that we have to provide a docker(!) image
where the scripts would run from.

What are your thoughts on this? Should we apply?

Michal

1:
https://opensource.googleblog.com/2016/12/announcing-oss-fuzz-continuous-fuzzing.html

2: https://github.com/google/oss-fuzz