[libvirt] [PATCH] docs: Replace missing description for perf.cpu_cycles
jferlan at redhat.com
Sun Dec 11 13:06:53 UTC 2016
Lost during merge of commit id '8546adf80' and '585ad00b5'
Signed-off-by: John Ferlan <jferlan at redhat.com>
Pushed as trivial
src/libvirt-domain.c | 3 +++
1 file changed, 3 insertions(+)
diff --git a/src/libvirt-domain.c b/src/libvirt-domain.c
index 6481abf..8b4e814 100644
@@ -11226,6 +11226,9 @@ virConnectGetDomainCapabilities(virConnectPtr conn,
* It is produced by cache_references perf event.
* "perf.instructions" - The count of instructions as unsigned long long.
* It is produced by instructions perf event.
+ * "perf.cpu_cycles" - The count of cpu cycles (total/elapsed) as an
+ * unsigned long long. It is produced by cpu_cycles
+ * perf event.
* "perf.branch_instructions" - The count of branch instructions as
* unsigned long long. It is produced by
* branch_instructions perf event.
More information about the libvir-list