[libvirt] New libvirt maven releasing and issue with detach volume

Rohit Yadav bhaisaab at apache.org
Wed Dec 21 11:37:09 UTC 2016

Hi,

>From [1][2] I found the emails on your ML and owner of libvirt-java. I see
several changes since last libvirt-java release 0.5.1, can we have a
release please if those changes are critical for libvirt users?

I've found and reported an issue with detach volume/disk that fails to
remove the xml/vbd from the VM's xml, I'm not sure if it's related to the
libvirt 0.5.1 library (that we used for testing):
http://markmail.org/thread/djzxozewjfhsyimh

Any help or comment on this would be great. Thanks.

[1] http://libvirt.org/git/?p=libvirt-java.git;a=summary
[2] https://libvirt.org/contact.html#email

Regards.