[libvirt] ANNOUNCE: Oz 0.15.0 release
clalancette at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 03:54:15 UTC 2016
I'm pleased to announce release 0.15.0 of Oz. Oz is a program for
doing automated installation of guest operating systems with limited input
from the user. Release 0.15.0 is a bugfix and feature release for Oz.
Some of the highlights between Oz 0.14.0 and 0.15.0 are:
* Make sure openssh-clients is included in CentOS builds
* Add support for Fedora-23
* Add customization support for Debian
* Use the ssh -i option to avoid "Too many authentication failures" with
many ssh keys
* Support "rawhide" as a Fedora version
* Add in Ubuntu 15.10 support
* Add in OpenSUSE 13.2 support
* Improve Oz's free port selection
A tarball and zipfile of this release is available on the Github releases
page: https://github.com/clalancette/oz/releases . Packages for Fedora-22,
Fedora-23, and EPEL-7 have been built in Koji and will eventually make
their way to stable. Instructions on how to get and use Oz are available
at http://github.com/clalancette/oz/wiki .
If you have questions or comments about Oz, please feel free to contact me
at clalancette at gmail.com, or open up an issue on the github page:
Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release through bug reports,
patches, and suggestions for improvement.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the libvir-list