[libvirt] Libvirt 1.3.0 compilation failure on OSX 10.9.5

Martin Kletzander mkletzan at redhat.com
Fri Jan 8 10:05:57 UTC 2016

On Fri, Jan 08, 2016 at 09:54:56AM +0000, Justin Clift wrote:
>On 8 Jan 2016, at 02:26, Roman Bogorodskiy <bogorodskiy at gmail.com> wrote:
><snip>
>> I'll prepare patches based on those from the OpenBSD libvirt port that
>> address this problem and send them out for review soon, so, hopefully
>> we'll get it fixed.
>
>Thanks Roman.  When that's done, I'll be able to update the MacOS X
>Libvirt port. :)

Hi guys, it would be nice if you posted those patches here.  Or even the
one from the bug.  I would suggest taking that part of the file that
repeats in all protocol files and put it in one common one that we will
include everywhere.  Also I don't see why it is needed for
admin_protocol, but maybe I just missed something, better safe than
sorry, right? ;)

And also bear in mind that the *_protocol.c files are generated, so the
common file should be included in the *_protocol.x files that they are
being generated from.  I'm sure you know that, but just for the info to
be complete.

Thanks,
Martin