[libvirt] [REPOST 0/4] Adjustment to recent cgroup/cpuset changes (for 1.3.1)

John Ferlan jferlan at redhat.com
Wed Jan 13 12:29:46 UTC 2016

Reposting my cgroup fixes series:

http://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2016-January/msg00236.html

partially because I originally forgot to CC the author (Henning Schild)
of the original series for which these patch fix a couple of issues
discovered during regression testing (virt-test memtune failures in
Red Hat regression environment), but also to bring them up to date
with the top of libvirt git.

NB: I did send Henning the changes after the fact, but my resend using
the same message-id skills so that replies are left in the onlist series
are lacking.  Henning has looked at the first patch - with a response here:

http://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2016-January/msg00443.html

Finally, I think these changes should go into 1.3.1 since that's when the
regression was introduced.

John Ferlan (4):
  cgroup: Fix possible bug as a result of code motion for vcpu cgroup
    setup
  qemu: Add check for NULL cgroup return from virCgroupNewMachine
  Revert "qemu: do not put a task into machine cgroup"
  qemu: Put the emulator cgroup pid into the right task file

 src/qemu/qemu_cgroup.c  | 18 +++++++++++++-----
 src/qemu/qemu_process.c | 12 ++++++------

2.5.0