[libvirt] Release candidate 2 of libvirt-1.3.1

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Fri Jan 15 01:53:58 UTC 2016

  Seems we don't have the fix for OSX/BSD in yet but I decided to
push the new release candidate out, signed tarball and rpms are at the
usual place, and it's tagged in git:

   ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

 Seems to work for me but obviously more testing is better, I will also
wait for the OSX/BSD patch to make a final release, if it's commited by
this week-end I will push, otherwise this will have to wait Tuesday as
I will be travelling Monday.

  So try it more and let's get a BSD patch in,

    thanks,

veillard at redhat.com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/