[libvirt] cpu_map data access for libxl driver

Cedric Bosdonnat cbosdonnat at suse.com
Thu Jul 7 12:37:39 UTC 2016

Hi Jiri, all,

As I mentioned earlier today on IRC, I have started implementing CPU configuration
support for libxl driver.

libxl expects a string definition the state of all the feature (easy to create), but also
the numeric values for the CPU family and model. virCPUDef holds the name as a string, but
not the numeric values though there are stored in the cpu_map.xml.

For what libxl expects, search for 'cpuid=' in this man page:
http://xenbits.xen.org/docs/unstable/man/xl.cfg.5.html

Any idea how to get those values from the libxl driver?

--
Cedric