[libvirt] Minor compile failure on OSX for libvirt 2.0.0

Andrea Bolognani abologna at redhat.com
Wed Jul 20 12:43:46 UTC 2016

On Wed, 2016-07-20 at 13:28 +0100, Justin Clift wrote:
> I'll put more time into investigating why the patch barfed for me.  I
> think it'll just be something simple like forgetting to set the time/date
> stamp of the patched file so make doesn't try to regenerate ./configure
> again.  Will find out. ;)

Sounds to me like your build environment is kinda broken...
You really shouldn't need to do anything like that, just 'git
am' the commit and 'make' away. As a simple sanity check, can
you compile libvirt 1.3.5 successfully?

If you post the error message you're getting we'll of course
try to help you out to the best of our possibilities :)