[libvirt] Patch review request for Red Hat Bugzilla ­ Bug 1341866

Ashish Mittal Ashish.Mittal at veritas.com
Fri Jun 10 03:14:52 UTC 2016

Hi Daniel,

I am sending an updated patch with the following changes:
(1) Removed code pertaining to storage pools as we do not do use it at
present.
(2) Rebased patch to latest libvirt master (could be a day old as I cannot
do a git pull locally)
(3) Updated docs/formatdomain.html.in
(4) Modified code to securely pass secrets to libvirt.
(5) Added test case for openflame with new argv and sample xml files.

Please try to take a quick look at the patch to see if you approve of the
changes.

I tried using “git send-email”, but unfortunately:
(a) Internal firewall blocks git communication to outside world. I was
thinking of using a http based read-only repo, but I guess that would be a
bit older code. Do you know of a http based git repo mirror that I can
reliably use for "git pull” etc?
(b) git send-email is not working for me. I am having trouble setting it
up to forward emails via my official MS Exchange server account.

Here’s the same output from the new test:
127) QEMU XML-2-ARGV disk-drive-network-rbd-no-colon                   ...
Got expected error:
2016-06-10 00:39:27.543+0000: 607: error : qemuBuildNetworkDriveURI:859 :
unsupported configuration: ':' not allowed in RBD source volume name
'poolname/imagename:rbd_cache=1:rbd_cache_size=67108864:rbd_cache_max_dirty
=0'
OK
128) QEMU XML-2-ARGV disk-drive-network-oflame                         ...
OK
129) QEMU XML-2-ARGV disk-drive-no-boot                                ...
OK

Regards,
Ashish