[libvirt] libvirt on up-for-grabs.net?

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Thu Jun 30 08:20:32 UTC 2016

On Thu, Jun 30, 2016 at 10:17:10AM +0200, Andrea Bolognani wrote:
> I just bumped into this website:
>
>   http://up-for-grabs.net/
>
> I wonder if we could try to get our Bite-sized Tasks[1] in
> the list...
>
> Of course we don't use GitHub for pull requests or issue
> tracking, but we could create a dummy issue called "Look at
> the Bite-sized Tasks wiki page" that contains a link to the
> wiki along with some explanation, and leave it open just so
> that it can be listed on up-for-grabs.net.
>
> What do you guys think? :)

Sounds like a fine idea. Note, the project doesn't have to
be hosted on github to use this. That's just where you
configure the up-for-grabs config. We just provide a text
file like this pointing to libvirt.org / bugzilla:

https://github.com/up-for-grabs/up-for-grabs.net/blob/gh-pages/_data/projects/up-for-grabs.net.yml