[libvirt] ruby-libvirt mixed storage migration

Chris Lalancette clalancette at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 14:52:27 UTC 2016

Hi there,

On Thu, Mar 3, 2016 at 11:10 AM, Tim Förster - Hetzner Online AG <
tim.foerster at hetzner.de> wrote:

> Heyho guys,
>
> is there any reason why mixed storage migration is restriced. I am unable
> to serve parameter
> "migrate_disks" through #migrate_to_uri3. It looks like there is a missing
> macro here.
>
> http://libvirt.org/git/?p=ruby-libvirt.git;a=blob;f=ext/libvirt/domain.c#l3858.
> Could you please
> verify this?

This is probably one of those enums I just haven't gotten to yet.  I can
look at implementing it for the next release.  Note, though, that all of
these fields are integers, so as a temporary workaround you should be able
to just use the correct number.

Chris