[libvirt] autocreate tap device for VIR_DOMAIN_NET_TYPE_ETHERNET

Vasiliy Tolstov v.tolstov at selfip.ru
Fri Mar 18 15:41:03 UTC 2016

> f a user specify ehernet device create it via libvirt and run
> script if it provided. After this commit user does not need to
> run external script to create tap device or add root to qemu
> process.
> Also now libvirt can manage ip address and routes for this device.

Sometimes this patch already posted, but now i have some fixes (bring
up device only if it have linkstate default or up in xml).
And also now libvirt manages ip address and routes for this kind of
device (routes not tested)
Firstly i want to know what pieces needs to be changed becasue i think
that my peer variable usage very ugly =(.

--
Vasiliy Tolstov,
e-mail: v.tolstov at selfip.ru