[libvirt] [libvirt-glib v2 8/9] Add test for GVirConfigDomainHostdevPci API

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Fri Mar 11 09:21:33 UTC 2016

On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 05:08:33PM +0000, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm a bit confused, this patch doesn't seem to add anything to mine.
> Did you forget to commit?

As indicated in the cover letter

« This series contains this new code. The changes I made to Zeeshan's
initial patches are in separate fixup! commits to make reviewing them
easier (for you Zeeshan ;).
I expect these to be squashed in the main commits before being pushed.
Zeeshan's commits are unchanged from v1. »

If that's more convenient for you I can send a v3 with the fixup!
commits squashed into the fixup ones.

Christophe