[libvirt] guys is the header file broken??

Dravid Kumar dravidkumars at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 08:30:24 UTC 2016

cause i get this error

me.cpp: In function ‘int main(int, char**)’:
me.cpp:23:45: error: ‘virConnectCreateXML’ was not declared in this scope
 dom = virConnectCreateXML(conn, xmlconfig, 0);
                                             ^
me.cpp:27:5: error: return-statement with no value, in function returning
‘int’ [-fpermissive]
     return;
     ^
me.cpp:30:57: error: ‘virDomainName’ was not declared in this scope
 fprintf(stderr, "Guest %s has booted", virDomainName(dom));

for the attached cpp file