[libvirt] Doubt on libvirtmod.so library functions

Renju M renju_m140260cs at nitc.ac.in
Sat Mar 19 05:31:26 UTC 2016

Hello,

I am doing a project on virtual machine migration and I am using
virt-manager for the vm maintenance. When I looked at the libvirt.py code I
understood that, once it calls migrate() function inside libvirt.py, it
then calls, libvirtmod.virDomainMigrate(self._o, dconn__o, flags, dname,
uri, bandwidth).

How can I check the definition of this function?

Also, which is the function that gets called at the destination to receive
the migrated data from the source and is there a way to see the definition
of this function as well?

And if I want to change the timeout period for the migration process,
should I change it in migrateSetMaxDowntime() function?

​Thankfully,​

--
*Renju* *M*
NIT-C