[libvirt] Libvirt bite sized tasks

Cole Robinson crobinso at redhat.com
Sun Mar 20 21:47:28 UTC 2016

On 06/15/2015 03:59 AM, Michal Privoznik wrote:
> Dear lists,
>
> I've just started new wiki page which aim is to summarize small and
> trivial tasks, that starting contributors can take, investigate and
> implement. The aim is to give them something easy to start with while
> not scaring them out about complexity of our code. The page can be found
> here:
>
> http://wiki.libvirt.org/page/BiteSizedTasks

Old thread, but I recently added a bunch of ideas to that page which have been
kicking around in my todo lists for a while. I encourage other devs to take a
peek and keep it in mind for adding similar cleanup type work items in the
future; plenty of ideas end up buried in mailing list review discussions, this
is one place they can conceivably live.

Thanks,
Cole