[libvirt] Some maintenance back-ports

Martin Kletzander mkletzan at redhat.com
Tue Oct 4 10:48:24 UTC 2016

I wanted to back-port commit 4372a7845acbc6974f6027ef68e7dd3eeb47f425 to
various maintenance branches due to the fact that it changes how
migration behaves and that would fix it for future uses at leas.  I
found out some compilation problems (mainly because I switched to gcc
6.2.0).  I wanted to make it easier for others (well, Cole) to make a
maintenance release, so I back-ported some other stuff to make various
maint branches compile.  All of them were trivial build-fixers and there
were few per each branch and I think it's pretty pointless to send each
of them to the list (and I'm also lazy).  But in case you're interested,
feel free to check and complain if you hate what I did, just so I know
for next time.

Have a nice day,
Martin