[libvirt] [libvirt-glib 00/20] gconfig: <graphics> configuration work

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Tue Oct 4 15:23:38 UTC 2016

Hey,

This series groups 2 series which were sent previously for review,
one from Visarion https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2016-August/msg00868.html
and one from Fidencio https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2016-March/msg00993.html

I'm putting them together as they touch the same piece of code and thus
conflict with each other. The separation would happen at 11/20 "gconfig:
Implement gvir_config_domain_graphics_spice_get_tls_port()" if I were to send
these separately.

Visarion's changes add support for configuring the <listen> node for the
graphics node, and Fidencio's changes add some base classes to make generic
configuration of local/remote graphics nodes easier, regardless of their
type (VNC/SPICE for example).

This incorporate the various changes I suggested during review, in particular
it renames _set_listen_nodes() in the original series to just _set_listen(),
better naming suggestions welcome.

I've also added a few patches of my own which made sense to have for
completeness.

Christophe