[libvirt] How libvirt address qemu command line args

zhunxun at gmail.com zhunxun at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 06:59:02 UTC 2016

Now I want to add some args about TPM  to domain's XML,so I can start a domain by virt-manager or other virsh command,and then ,I would like to use sVIrt security context to label vTPM and correspondingVM,But I do not know how to get these XML  args in libvirt.
the key problem is that how can i get and recognize these args!!!
related XML content :

<qemu:commandline>
    <qemu:arg value='-enable-kvm'/>
    <qemu:arg value='-drive'/>
    <qemu:arg value='file=/root/nvram_2.0-jin.qcow2,if=none,id=nvram0-0-0,format=qcow2'/>
    <qemu:arg value='-device'/>
    <qemu:arg value='tpm-tis,tpmdev=tpm-tpm0,id=tpm0'/>
    <qemu:arg value='-tpmdev'/>
    <qemu:arg value='libtpms,id=tpm-tpm0,nvram=nvram0-0-0,startup=clear'/>
    <qemu:arg value='-bios'/>
    <qemu:arg value='/root/xenSeabios/out/bios.bin'/>
  </qemu:commandline>

zhunxun at gmail.com