[libvirt] [RFC] Toward a better NEWS file

Sławek Kapłoński slawek at kaplonski.pl
Fri Oct 21 10:33:44 UTC 2016

Hello,

I'm quite new in libvirt community so I don't know all requirements
which community have but did You know about reno project from Openstack:
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/reno/ ? It's used for managing
releae notes which are added in git as separate files. Maybe it can be
some solution for You also :)

--
Best regards / Pozdrawiam
Sławek Kapłoński