[libvirt] [libvirt-php] libvirt_connect not reading out credential info on 0.5.2

Fernando Casas Schössow casasfernando at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 7 12:14:22 UTC 2016

Not urgent I can use this patched source until the next good release. :)
Also I think I found another problem that needs to be fixed with one of
the functions.

libvirt_list_active_domains() returns garbage as a result. On the other
hand libvirt_list_inactive_domains and libvirt_list_domains work like a
charm.

Anyway I will open another thread for that since it's an entire
different thing and I don't want to mix them.

Fer