[libvirt] [gconfig v2 4/6] config: Add vnc listen getter/setter

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Mon Sep 12 09:13:37 UTC 2016

Hey,

On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 01:10:28AM +0300, Visarion-Mingopol Alexandru-Viorel wrote:
> Hi! Sorry for the delay, I had some exams.
>
> _set_listen_list () is the only other name that comes into my mind.
>
> I also think _set_listens () is a bit odd, but  _set_listen_nodes ()
> doesn't sound that odd to me (maybe a bit too technical).

I don't think we really expose anything called 'node' in libvirt-gconfig
API. We don't say we are using it to add nodes to VM or things like
that. So this does not sound like a very good name to have in the API.
Lately, I'd favour _set_listen(s) unless someone has a strong
objection/a better name.

> I think you should choose the name from those 3, because you have more
> experience, and I'll update and upload the remaining two patches right away.

I have already did the update/rebasing work in
https://gitlab.com/teuf/libvirt-glib/commits/graphics , so no updates
should be needed :) I've added on top of your series patches Fidencio
sent a while ago. Need to send that to the ML next ;)

Christophe