[libvirt] Entering freeze for libvirt-2.3.0

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Tue Sep 27 20:14:36 UTC 2016

  Since nobody complained about my earlier message with the release plan,
I tagged libvirt-2.3.0 candidate release 1 in git and pushed signed tarball
and rpms to the usual place:

   ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

 As usual my limited testing is really not sufficient so please give it a try,
I enjoy the view of a completely green https://ci.centos.org/view/libvirt-project/ :-)
but that doesn't test portability to other platforms for example !

 Then I will try to push rc2 on Thursday, that way the final release can happen
during the week-end or on Monday if all goes well,

  thanks for testing it !

veillard at redhat.com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/