[libvirt] xen/libvirt freeze while attching network-device to vm´s - question about provided patches

Guido.Rossmueller at gdata.de Guido.Rossmueller at gdata.de
Wed Sep 28 13:56:38 UTC 2016

Hello,

we have tested the provided patches from Jim Fehlig.
Our testsetup based on an Fedora 23 with xen 4.6.1 and libvirt 2.1

The testsystem restores 15 vm´s (WindowsXP , HVM) in parallel, attached a block-device to each vm and an nic, run´s the vm 60 sec and then destroy them.

The testsystem did 18150 restores and we observe no problems.

so from our side it looks realy good and we would embrace, if the patches would be include in the libvirt code.

all the best
guido