[libvirt] [RFC v2] libvirt vGPU QEMU integration

Tian, Kevin kevin.tian at intel.com
Wed Sep 28 19:45:38 UTC 2016

A curious question. How do we expect such a descriptive name/label used
by upper-level stack (e.g. openstack)? Should openstack define a vGPU
flavor just using ID (GRID-type11) or using both ID/name (GRID-type11-
M60-0B) for end customer to choose? If it's only for human information,
does it make sense e.g. providing only unique ID in sysfs while relying on
vendor specific documentation to describe what the ID actually means?

Thanks,
Kevin