[libvirt] summary of current vfio mdev upstreaming status

Tian, Kevin kevin.tian at intel.com
Thu Sep 29 14:43:42 UTC 2016

I have replied to Daniel that Intel doesn't plan to support those attributes.
We think default mdev attributes are enough for our requirements. You
may put them into 'description' attribute for informative purpose...

If both sides agree this assumption, along with Kirti's reply that you don't
require grouping mdev any more, it'd be more promising of pushing whole
mdev bits to upstream then. :-)

Thanks
Kevin