[libvirt] [RFC]Add new mdev interface for QoS

Tian, Kevin kevin.tian at intel.com
Wed Aug 2 02:50:55 UTC 2017

We planned to introduce new vdev types to indirectly validate
some features (e.g. weight and cap) in our device model, which
however will not exercise the to-be-proposed sysfs interface.
yes, we can check/extend libvirt simultaneously to draw a
whole picture of all required changes in the stack...

Thanks
Kevin