[libvirt] Entering freeze for libvirt-3.0.0

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Wed Jan 11 15:26:47 UTC 2017

 As planned, I tagged the RC1 in git and pushed signed tarball and rpms
to the usual location:

  ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

 This seems to work fine in my limited testing but as usual we need
community feedback on it and especially testing on different systems and
architectures, so please give it a try !

   If everything works fine then I will push rc2 on Friday and hopefully
3.0.0 final on Monday,

  so please give it a try to make sure that 0.0 release is nonetheless
a good one :-)

   thanks !

veillard at redhat.com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/