[libvirt] Availability of libvirt-3.0.0 release candidate 2

Marc Hartmayer mhartmay at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue Jan 17 15:28:39 UTC 2017

On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 03:28 PM +0100, Michal Privoznik <mprivozn at redhat.com> wrote:
> [Dropping libvirt-announce]

>>> You can try and see if this is a namespace caused issue. Just disable
>>> the namespaces and retry. If it succeeds with namespaces disabled, the
>>> bug indeed is in my namespaces patches.
>>>
>>> btw: to disable namespaces set: namespaces=[] in /etc/libvirt/qemu.conf
>>>
>>> Michal
>>
>> With disabled namespaces the problem does NOT occur.
>>

> Okay, can you share the debug logs then please? Both daemon and domain logs.
>
> Michal

Yes - I'll send you also the important part of audit.log (with SELINUX
permissive).

Evaluation with some combinations (0 = no, 1 = yes):

| namespace enabled | SELinux enabled | works |
|-------------------|-----------------|-------|
|                 0 |               0 |     1 |
|                 0 |               1 |     1 |
|                 1 |               0 |     1 |
|                 1 |               1 |     0 |

--
Beste Grüße / Kind regards
   Marc Hartmayer

Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: Martina Koederitz
Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen