[libvirt] Entering freeze for libvirt-3.5.0

Andrea Bolognani abologna at redhat.com
Tue Jul 4 11:03:52 UTC 2017

On Sat, 2017-07-01 at 14:18 +0400, Roman Bogorodskiy wrote:
> > qemuxml2argvtest fails consistently in my FreeBSD guest.
>
> I guess that's caused by clang inlining functions that are mocked
> (specifically, some numa related stuff); I think that was discussed
> several times already. Anyway, it should work fine with '-O0' in CFLAGS.

Well, would you look at that. It does indeed work flawlessly
when compiled without optimizations! :O

I'm not sure if that would be considered a reasonable
compromise to get the test suite running on FreeBSD in the
context of CI, though. I think it working reliably without
messing with CFLAGS would be a requirement; others might
disagree.