[libvirt] Availability of libvirt-3.6.0 Release Candidate 2

Peter Krempa pkrempa at redhat.com
Mon Jul 31 08:26:22 UTC 2017

On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 10:11:14 +0800, Daniel Veillard wrote:
>    It is out, I have tagged it in git and pushed the signed tarball and rpms
> to the usual place:
>      ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/
>
>  Seems to work for me, Jenkins also complains about libvirt-master-build having
> failed but that's more than 3 days ago so looks suspicious. Maybe someone
> need to retrigger a build there

I talked to Pavel about this. Looks like the jenkins agent failed (the
java exeption log in the console output). After restarting the agent the
build seems to go along.

I hope that everything passes, since I've pushed the patches that should
fix the MinGW build issue I've introduced.

The build takes an hour(!) on that box, so it's still in progress.