[libvirt] Regarding docs for Adding new Hypervisor support

Rohit Sakala rohitsakala at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 16:57:03 UTC 2017

Hello all,

I would start to work on adding z/vm hypervisor to libvirt. I am currently
going through libvirt source code and found that I need to add a new driver
implementation for z/VM hypervisor. Can you please let me know the best way
to add a driver to libvirt.  Basically looking for a head start on which
part of the code look for ? and any related docs ?

Regards,
*Venkata Krishna Rohit Sakala*
B.Tech 4th Year,
International Institute of Information Technology Hyderabad, India.
Mobile:
*+91-9666255517*
Website: https://researchweb.iiit.ac.in/~rohit.sakala/
ᐧ