[libvirt] More CI options

Since the addition of Travis CI builds, there is some more progress
towards more testing.  I was just wondering if anyone was thinking about
(or is already working on) some settings for other CI environments as
well.  For example if configured AppVeyor, we could have MSVC builds as
well.  And there are more of those, I didn't compare all of them, but
the more environments we have, the more build failures we might catch.
Or even test failures, maybe.

Martin