[libvirt] Entering freeze for libvirt-3.5.0

Andrea Bolognani abologna at redhat.com
Thu Jun 29 06:39:45 UTC 2017

On Wed, 2017-06-28 at 22:23 +0200, Daniel Veillard wrote:
>   Slightly late so little advance warning see my mail earlier today,
> I have now tagged RC1 in git head and pushed signed tarball and rpms
> to the usual place:
>
>    ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/
>
>   Seems to work well in my limited testing, https://ci.centos.org/view/libvirt/
> is all green except one failed build, so things look smooth overall.

The failure to build on FreeBSD looks like a CI issue rather
than a problem in our code:

  FATAL: command execution failed
  java.io.IOException: Connection reset by peer
     [...]
  Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
  FATAL: channel is already closed
  java.io.IOException: Connection reset by peer
     [...]
  ERROR: Step ?E-mail Notification? failed: no workspace for
         libvirt-master-build/systems=libvirt-freebsd #666
  Finished: FAILURE

CC'ing Yash so he can take a look.

I've compiled master on FreeBSD myself and I didn't run into
any error, so I'm pretty confident we're good release-wise.