Re: [libvirt] Entering freeze for libvirt-3.5.0

  Andrea Bolognani wrote:

> On Thu, 2017-06-29 at 09:04 +0200, Daniel Veillard wrote:
> > BTW what is the list of platfdorms we compile on in CentOS CI ?
>
>   * CentOS 6 and 7
>   * Fedora 23, 24, 25 and rawhide
>   * Debian (oldstable?)
>   * FreeBSD (11?)
>
> https://ci.centos.org/view/libvirt/job/libvirt-master-build/
>
> Not all builders run all jobs, eg. the test suite is skipped
> on FreeBSD, but they all at least compile the library.

Is there any specific reason why it doesn't run test suite on FreeBSD?
Generally, '(g)make check' should run fine, with the only exception that
virnetsockettest fails from time to time (maybe once in 4-5 runs).

'syntax-check' will not work without local hacks though because it hits
argmax limit that results in 'argument list too long' for a lot of
checks.