[libvirt] libvirtaio: libvirt-python asyncio event impl

Wojtek Porczyk woju at invisiblethingslab.com
Thu Mar 16 16:30:40 UTC 2017

Hello, libvirt-list,

I wrote an event implementation wrapping an asyncio event loop [1].
I would like to contribute it back to libvirt-python, to be offered
alongside the Default Impl in C.

[1] https://github.com/woju/libvirtaio

Also it contains a workaround for a memory leak around the custom loop
implementation:
https://github.com/woju/libvirtaio/blob/8685cfc/libvirtaio.py#L66-L92

How should I submit this? As a patch against libvirt-python.git, appending to
libvirt-override.py?

--
pozdrawiam / best regards       _.-._
Wojtek Porczyk               .-^'   '^-.