[libvirt] Plan for next release

Laine Stump laine at laine.org
Mon Mar 27 01:52:04 UTC 2017

On 03/24/2017 07:47 AM, Daniel Veillard wrote:
>   Hi all,
>
>  if we want to release around the end of the month, I think
> we need to enter freeze on Monday end of day (for me europe)
> to try to get the release around the next week-end.
>
>    I assume that work for everyone, if not please tell :-)

Before you freeze, see if Erik Skultety is ready to push the mediated
device patches. I went through them today and they look fine except a
couple of small issues.

I also have the remainder of the series about fixing MAC address
saving/restoring for SRIOV network devices that only needs an ACK on one
patch - I'd like to get that pushed before you freeze too, so hopefully
Michal can look at the one patch (it's reading/writing json in a small
file based on his recommendation and example code).