[libvirt] Various apparmor related changes (part 2)

Stefan Bader stefan.bader at canonical.com
Tue May 23 16:22:38 UTC 2017

> Over the years there have been a bunch of changes to the
> apparmor profiles and/or virt-aa-helper which have been
> carried in Debian/Ubuntu but never made it upstream.
>
> In an attempt to clean this up and generally improve the
> apparmor based environments, we (Christian and I) went
> over the changes, cleaned out cruft as much as possible
> and would be sending out hunks of changes to this list
> for upstream inclusion.

This second batch consists partially of some reworked
patches from the previous round and some more things
which hopefully are simple enough and improve the upstream
profiles.

5+6: Although these are Debian/Ubuntu specific, there are
     other paths which are specific for SuSE. So I wondered
     why not have both upstream.
9:   Jamie, I know it has been a long time but do you remember
     what this resolved?

Thanks,
Stefan