[libvirt] RFE: virsh list improvement (--description and --details)

Przemysław Sztoch psztoch at gmail.com
Thu May 25 16:47:28 UTC 2017

As you wish. I have made python script for my customer:

https://github.com/psztoch/virt-report

Nevertheless, I think the second version of my patch for the virsh list
is simple and traightforward, and falls within the scope of a simple
low-level virsh tool. And of course  should be merged into trunk.