[libvirt] GSoC Project

Hi Team,

I'm an undergraduate student studying Computer Science at PES University , India .
I had applied for the GSoC program this year . I'm happy to hear that my proposal has been accepted.
The project idea i will be working on " Conversion to and from OCI-formatted containers "
[ http://wiki.libvirt.org/page/Google_Summer_of_Code_Ideas#Conversion_to_and_from_OCI-formatted_containers ].

I'm looking forward to learn more and keep contributing to the libvirt community.

Thanks,
Venkat Datta N H